Map of life expectancy at birth from Global Education Project.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A couple more administrative statements

Just in case anybody tried sending me an e-mail between Friday and Tuesday evening around 8:00 pm, I never got it. The changeover to our new e-mail system was massively bejabered and all those e-mails apparently disappeared into a cyber black hole. Please try again.

Also, I'm continuing to read the Bible over at the Dialogue blog -- slowly, erratically, but surely. In church, they only pick out the parts they want you to hear. I'm doing the whole thing. There's still time to get in on the ground floor -- I'm only into the 2d Chapter of Genesis. Dennis Prager says that only people who believe in the "divinity" of the first five books deserve to be called Americans. Well Dennis, I invite you to come on over and let's read them together.

Finally, I'm putting together a Public Health Year in Review. Anybody who wants to nominate one or more highlights, please leave a comment. Or send me an e-mail. You never know, I might even receive it.

No comments: