Map of life expectancy at birth from Global Education Project.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Million Dollar Idea

I'm going to print up some bumper stickers that say "I'm an ignorant idiot -- and I vote!" So many people nowadays are proud of being ignorant idiots, and are fully committed to political representation of their idiocy, that I know I could sell them.

Yesterday I got behind a pickup truck and the guy had a decal in his back window. It consisted of a confederate flag, and the legend "Why the hell should I have to press 1 for English?" That makes perfect sense because the noble cause of the confederacy was not having to coexist with people who speak languages other than English. As a matter of fact the Civil War started because the federal government was trying to force the God fearing people of the South to speak Yoruba and Fulani like their immigrant workers. I expect the guy bought the decal at a truck stop. I could sell my bumper stickers at truck stops and liquor stores.

I have another idea which is even better. I'd even buy this one myself. You know those giant foam hands with the upraised index finger, with "We're Number One!" printed on them, that they sell at the ballpark? I'm gonna have some made with the middle finger extended, print "Yankees Suck!" on them, and sell them at Fenway Park. I'll be richer than Mitt Romney in no time.

1 comment:

pay per head said...

This blog is an exact representation of skills. I appreciate the blogger for posting the most excellent thought.